Realism with spray paint was always my first love, and this is one of the times I got to not only do it, but paint something I was passionate about, my native people.
This painting of Sitting Bull was put on the side of Las Vegas Electrical Company in 2010 and up for about six years before the company moved to a new location. It stood 30 feet tall and about 40 feet wide done in monochrome colors to give it an older look. The owners were Native American Apaches and wanted part of their culture to be displayed on their property.
I use really good paint, so even in the Las Vegas sun over the years, when the mural was painted over it still looked brand new with no fading or paint chipping.
- White House Raid - June 10, 2020
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020