This is me standing in front of my mural that was about 80 feet tall by 120 feet wide and resided in Hollice Queens New York at a YMCA Parking lot funded with money from PBS and done around 2001. I employed another local Bulgarian portrait artist, Georgi Rakchief, to help because the clients expectations of the art were a little out of my range and he had experience doing indoor church portraits.
It was one of those walls that was redone every 6 months honoring local talent that came from the area, thus Reverend Run and his crew came to my mind.
It took about 3000 cans of paint and 4 weeks to complete since we could only have access to the wall during certain hours of the day. Fun Fact: the background was painted and repainted 8 times in various colors before the client finally liked it and the chains were done in metallic spray paint which didn’t last very long. This was even after a color comp was approved, lol. Fun times with clients.
- White House Raid - June 10, 2020
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020