This mural was for the Pinnacle Charter School in Federal Heights, Colorado. It took over their play field and was about 400 feet wide and 30 feet tall and completed in 1998. It was painted as part of my PBS grant and featured in a school documentary show. I had the help of fellow street painter Brad and took about two weeks to paint.
The theme of the mural was looking at the world around us featuring images from all sorts of life with reference photos from stock art of the school and their programs from some of the students at the schools newsletter.
- White House Raid - June 10, 2020
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020