In Brooklyn New York on my 2 year stint in the big Apple, I ran into a Dentist who wanted a painting of a girl he found in a magazine. I thought he had written the text wrong and told him DENTAL was spelled wrong, he insisted it was correct so I did what I was told, the customer is always right. Even if he could not spell, he was an awesome dentist. lol.
He also had a very sketchy ladder for me to use, as you can see from the google view it was on the second story of the building, good things I am not scared of heights.
Google Street View below:
- White House Raid - June 10, 2020
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020