For many years I did graphics and some mural work for the Miners Maze franchise. This amusement park, located in Golden Colorado, was home to one of the most beautiful historical settings. Some history included it to be Walt Disneys first go at an amusement park theme and looking down the main street of this park would give you a spooky reminder of how Disneyland looks today.
In all their branding, they wanted fun, colorful, and clear messages while maintaining the amusement park feel.
The mural with face cutouts was done so you had to enter the maze to be able to stick your face into it for pictures, it was challenging with maze attendants taking as long as two hours to complete.
- White House Raid - June 10, 2020
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020