Theatre is awesome, especially behind the scenes. I got the opportunity to help paint the set of a production of “Little Shop of Horrors” at the Haskel Playhouse in Vermont right on the Canadian Border. I painted wood grain on the sales counter, a mural on the back wall of what was across the street, including a funny pizza joint, and tagged up some staircases for that urban look.
The play was sold out every night to hundreds of people who enjoyed the classic antics of a venus fly trap eating people.
- White House Raid - June 10, 2020
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020