Does the consumer process end when a consumer buys something?
OMG!!! It better not. Basic purchasing principals says that people do business with people, so the next natural step is for that consumer to tell their friends and family and convince them to engage in the buying process and then repeat the cycle over and over and over and over…..
- Free Food - January 25, 2020
- too busy to text you back - January 22, 2020
- The texting has stopped - January 18, 2020
- Taking care of business - January 15, 2020
- Am I cute? - January 11, 2020
- Mean Girlfriend - January 8, 2020
- Drunken Blame - January 4, 2020
- Drunk - January 1, 2020
- the end of the sale - December 28, 2019
- Do they want you? - December 25, 2019
- Superiority complex - December 21, 2019
- Drunk at work - December 18, 2019