How do I master sales? I mean, I want to be a sales Ninja and knock out the competition.
Keep failing until something catches on. The more you keep trying and doing it wrong, the more you learn about how to do it right. Don’t be afraid of experimenting.
The big focus on successful sales is to think about how you are going to get the people who you are selling to to trust you enough to give you money. Keeping this in mind and pursuing that as a goal is very helpful.
The key to successful selling… in almost all cases, is developing a keen empathy and understanding of prospective customers. Know exactly how your product or service will help that customer and an understanding of the thinking process that your customer experiences in order to move from not knowing about your product to buyer who parts with their money.
- too busy to text you back - January 22, 2020
- The texting has stopped - January 18, 2020
- Taking care of business - January 15, 2020
- Am I cute? - January 11, 2020
- Mean Girlfriend - January 8, 2020
- Drunken Blame - January 4, 2020
- Drunk - January 1, 2020
- the end of the sale - December 28, 2019
- Do they want you? - December 25, 2019
- Superiority complex - December 21, 2019
- Drunk at work - December 18, 2019
- a job? - December 14, 2019