How do I master sales? I mean, I want to be a sales Ninja and knock out the competition.
Keep failing until something catches on. The more you keep trying and doing it wrong, the more you learn about how to do it right. Don’t be afraid of experimenting.
The big focus on successful sales is to think about how you are going to get the people who you are selling to to trust you enough to give you money. Keeping this in mind and pursuing that as a goal is very helpful.
The key to successful selling… in almost all cases, is developing a keen empathy and understanding of prospective customers. Know exactly how your product or service will help that customer and an understanding of the thinking process that your customer experiences in order to move from not knowing about your product to buyer who parts with their money.
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020
- Banned - March 22, 2020