What is psychological murder, and can it be proved in court?
Jannet - UCLA medical student
Good luck proving that in court.
Many psychological testimonials are not allowed in court because of the lack of physical evidence. I would say that most prosecutors that want to try this tactic will try to charge someone with other more viable charges like neglect or abuse.
Curious who you are trying to get put in jail? Your ex must have been quite something for you to stretch it psuedo science to get rid of him in a fire of vengeance. Most of us resort to alcohol or prescription drugs obtained from questionable sources.
- White House Raid - June 10, 2020
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020