At what point in your relationship did you realize you were dealing with a narcissist and the relationship was just way too unhealthy for you to be in?
When it was Waaaaaay toooo late.
Usually people only find out after they broke up do they suspect they are more than just a garden-variety asshole. According to the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions (United States, 2004–2005) narcissistic personality disorder occurs in 6.2% of the general population, both sexes, all races. It occurs in 4.8% of women.
- Free Food - January 25, 2020
- too busy to text you back - January 22, 2020
- The texting has stopped - January 18, 2020
- Taking care of business - January 15, 2020
- Am I cute? - January 11, 2020
- Mean Girlfriend - January 8, 2020
- Drunken Blame - January 4, 2020
- Drunk - January 1, 2020
- the end of the sale - December 28, 2019
- Do they want you? - December 25, 2019
- Superiority complex - December 21, 2019
- Drunk at work - December 18, 2019