At what point in your relationship did you realize you were dealing with a narcissist and the relationship was just way too unhealthy for you to be in?
When it was Waaaaaay toooo late.
Usually people only find out after they broke up do they suspect they are more than just a garden-variety asshole. According to the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions (United States, 2004–2005) narcissistic personality disorder occurs in 6.2% of the general population, both sexes, all races. It occurs in 4.8% of women.
- White House Raid - June 10, 2020
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020