Why do most people define success as being busy all the time and owning a lot of material things?
I would think of it this way. I don’t know of many people that FEEL “successful” who are living on the streets and trying to find their next meal. I would suppose that it is all about how you truly feel. If you feel you are actually successful in general, then don’t worry about it.
“Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable.” – John Wooden
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020
- Banned - March 22, 2020