How do graffiti artists paint on trains?
Officer Marquez - LAPD
Most modern train yards are unmanned, so it’s not too hard to sneak into the yard and do your thing. They might use friends to keep a watch out for anyone else trying to sneak up on them while they are painting and it’s not too hard to outrun a security guard, especially since they don’t have the power of arrest and have to wait for the cops anyways.
Good luck showing up in time Officer. Happy hunting.
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020
- Banned - March 22, 2020