What is the best way to fight graffiti?
Xavier - San Diego, California
Fighting is bad.
Graffiti is awesome and you should leave it alone and appreciate it. If you don’t like what was painted, repaint it with something you like. I recommend a solid color of Behr Russian Olive from Home Depot, it’s pretty trendy right now and a great base color for some graffiti I have been wanting to do. Leave your address in the comments when you are done so I can send some folks over to put something nice on it.
- White House Raid - June 10, 2020
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020