How can a city ordinance force property owners to remove graffiti when they did not put the graffiti there?
Jorden Bush - Newport, OR
The sad truth of the mater, despite what the banks tell you about ownership, you don’t own your property, the state does. So if they tell you to do something they have the power to make you homeless and kick you out of the home you are leasing from them with property taxes. They will happily put it up for auction to someone who will comply with their demands.
You could get a permit for a mural on your property, then claim that the vandalizm is part of your alternative mural project. If you do the boys and I would be happy to contribute to such a worthwhile cause.
- White House Raid - June 10, 2020
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020