I just got fired from my job at Jack-In-The-Box for hitting on the smoking hot manager. It seems like they are discriminating against me for her sexually harassing me. What does she expect, she’s hot?
Should I burn the place down? I want to go get a bunch of gas and light that building on fire.
Uh, dude. NO. As a psychologist I am legally obligated to tell someone about this. Burning some place down not only destroys property, but could put lives in danger. We don’t want anyone dead.
Besides, gas is way too expensive right now.
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020
- Banned - March 22, 2020