I just got fired from my job at Jack-In-The-Box for hitting on the smoking hot manager. It seems like they are discriminating against me for her sexually harassing me. What does she expect, she’s hot?
Should I burn the place down? I want to go get a bunch of gas and light that building on fire.
Uh, dude. NO. As a psychologist I am legally obligated to tell someone about this. Burning some place down not only destroys property, but could put lives in danger. We don’t want anyone dead.
Besides, gas is way too expensive right now.
- too busy to text you back - January 22, 2020
- The texting has stopped - January 18, 2020
- Taking care of business - January 15, 2020
- Am I cute? - January 11, 2020
- Mean Girlfriend - January 8, 2020
- Drunken Blame - January 4, 2020
- Drunk - January 1, 2020
- the end of the sale - December 28, 2019
- Do they want you? - December 25, 2019
- Superiority complex - December 21, 2019
- Drunk at work - December 18, 2019
- a job? - December 14, 2019