If Donald Trump didn’t pay a speeding ticket or something similar and had a warrant put out for his arrest, could police go to the white house and arrest him?
Jax - New York City
As I understand, the President and other officials are exempt from such laws. Good luck going to the white house with all those secret service and trying to enforce a warrant tho, those dudes are badasses.
Besides, rich people take care of their warrants much different than us poor folks. Rich people problems.
- White House Raid - June 10, 2020
- Saved by the Bell - April 20, 2020
- Energy Problems - April 16, 2020
- Silly Crime - April 13, 2020
- Crime Lab - April 10, 2020
- prison fun - April 6, 2020
- Class X Felony - April 5, 2020
- Astronaut Dreams - April 3, 2020
- HIGHways? - April 1, 2020
- Tips? - March 30, 2020
- Bad Influence - March 26, 2020
- How? - March 24, 2020