If a baby is born and no one has ever talk to the baby even the parents but the baby received proper feeding and adequate medication when the need arise,WHAT LANGUAGE WILL THE BABY SPEAK WHEN HE/SHE GROW UP??
My prediction: the baby would develop it’s own way of communicating with pointing and grunting that would be consistent enough for someone else who studies linguistics and communication to be able to learn.
Mankind’s inherit desire to communicate is way too strong to be stifled.
- too busy to text you back - January 22, 2020
- The texting has stopped - January 18, 2020
- Taking care of business - January 15, 2020
- Am I cute? - January 11, 2020
- Mean Girlfriend - January 8, 2020
- Drunken Blame - January 4, 2020
- Drunk - January 1, 2020
- the end of the sale - December 28, 2019
- Do they want you? - December 25, 2019
- Superiority complex - December 21, 2019
- Drunk at work - December 18, 2019
- a job? - December 14, 2019